News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

State tournament media coverage help needed!!!

coachsmithwick · 1984

Offline coachsmithwick

on: February 19, 2020, 08:43:19 AM
First, I want to wish good luck to all those competing in the NCHSAA state tournament. Carolinas Mat News is looking for anyone willing to contribute content from the State tournament. We are unable to shoot video due to the contract the NCHSAA has with Trackwrestling. We are able to take pics and do interviews. I think we could get some really great interviews after the semifinal matches on Friday night or from the consolation QF round on Saturday morning. There is a lot of emotions in those rounds. The earliest I can get there is probably around 2-3 on Saturday. If you would like to help contribute content leave a message here or send me a DM.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 10:17:13 AM by coachsmithwick »

Offline Ironman152

Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 09:05:41 AM
This is great.  I remember when I was competing they used to do the post finals interviews but they dont do that anymore. Thank you for what youre doing.

Teague Little

Lumberton Senior High

Offline coachsmithwick

Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 12:28:18 PM
This is great.  I remember when I was competing they used to do the post finals interviews but they dont do that anymore. Thank you for what youre doing.

Thanks Coach. Just trying to promote our sport. 56 state champions and one interviewer.....HELP!!! If Lumberton has a SC I'll get an interview with them and the coaches!

Offline Ironman152

Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 04:04:15 PM
We’re gonna have to wrestle really well to make that happen this year. NC is getting tougher and tougher and we’re in some tough weight classes.  Just looking to perform our best.

Teague Little

Lumberton Senior High