News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Looking for Teams to Fill a 10 team Dual team Tournament on Jan. 5 2018

Guest · 6665

Headbone29

As many of you know Coach Gene Bowles passed away in May 2015. Coach Bowles was a long time fixture at North Forsyth. He dedicated his time and hard-work for 27 years to North Forsyth serving in various capacities as a teacher, baseball coach (12yrs), wrestling coach (21yrs), football coach 20 (yrs), along with being assistant AD. I would like to put on an 8-10 team dual team event in his honor. I can run this event on 2 or 3 mats. We will have two pools and cross bracket at the end to determine a tournament champion. Team awards will be given out to the Tournament Champions and runner-up. We will be given out MOW awards as well. We will be providing a top notch hospitality room for coaches and referees. Concessions will be available as well. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Coach Griffin at (336) 671-1983 or wgriffin@wsfcs.k12.nc.us   

I have commitments from 11 teams I am looking for atleast 1 more team but will take up to 5 more teams to make it 16.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 10:06:31 AM by Headbone29 »