News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Apex Friendship High School Head/Assistant Coach

ncpantherrob · 3245

Offline ncpantherrob

on: March 14, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
Apex Friendship HS -

I was the Head Coach this past season and will assume the position again if they don't find a qualified replacement. We qualified for the State Playoffs in only our 3rd year as a program and are returning 25 wrestlers next season. I am attaching a link for WCPSS open positions at Apex Friendship Middle School. As of 3/14 there was only 1 at AFHS. However, AF Middle School, which shares a parking lot with AFHS, opens in the Fall of this year. There are currently 19 open positions there. This would be a great opportunity for someone to begin at AFMS, assume the Head Coach (or Assistant - non-paid) at AFHS and position themselves for a position at AFHS when the opportunity arises. I would be happy to stay on and assist in any way possible. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or call me at 919-924-4901. - Robert Montoya

https://www.applitrack.com/wcpss/onlineapp/default.aspx?AppliTrackPostingSearch=location:%22Apex+Friendship+Middle+School%22