News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Young Experienced Coach Looking for a non-faculty job near Raleigh

ObiNelKenobi · 2525

Offline ObiNelKenobi

Hi my name is Austin Nelson I'm new to the forum and very soon will be new to the Raleigh area. I am looking for a non-faculty job to start this season, preferably Head Coach at the HS level. I have experience coaching men and women at the NAIA level and have produced 10 national qualifiers in 3 years and 2 place winners. I have experience coaching at the high school level as well as clinics as a collegiate coach. I have also been a certified official in 3 different states for both folkstyle and freestyle HS levels.

I work from home and will have the time to dedicate to the position and then some. I have my MBA in marketing and a BSBA in management. I work with youth year round at the HS and College level. I am looking to step into a position, or help grow an already established program.

Any assistance or guidance is helpful! Thank you in advance!