News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Looking for head wrestling coaching jobs

Stevenhorn8 · 2746

Offline Stevenhorn8

on: December 09, 2020, 09:21:57 AM
Hello,
I will be graduating from college this May. I was wondering when or if jobs for 21-22 year normal become available if anyone has any information please let me know.

Offline Longdayrunner

Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 10:19:32 AM
Do yourself a favor and look for an Assistant Coaching position working with a good program, regardless of your wrestling experiences.  In the long run you will be more successful.

Offline Ironman152

Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 10:36:31 AM
I dont know where you're located but Fairmont HS in Fairmont NC is in need of a head coach. It was a first year program last season. Brand new mat, brand new singlets. The head coach who was part of establishing the program had to make a family related decision and move out of the area.  Team is returning many guys who are very fresh to wrestling, one SQ and his little brother who is a freshman this season was an elementary phenom several years ago but has taken some years off. Lots of potential at this school. Small school, with tons of athletes that need wrestling. Just need the right coach to recruit them out and get them wrestling. Nothing but upside to that program.

Teague Little

Lumberton Senior High