News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

New Coach @ Mountain Heritage looking for Dual Matches & Tournaments

Coach Bomar (MHHS) · 708

Offline Coach Bomar (MHHS)

Hey guys, My name is Joe Bomar and I just got the head coaching job @ Mountain Heritage High School. I am just starting to work on scheduling for upcoming 2023-2024 season. If you guys have any open dates where you need another team for dual tournaments or for tri matches or quads etc, we would love attend. Please email me @ "bojomar@hotmail.com" with any info you guys have. Can't wait to work and compete with you guys. Have a good day and good luck on the upcoming season.

Offline NextLevelCoach

• Jimmy C. Draughn
Good Afternoon Coach,

Coach Josh here with Jimmy C. Draughn - Our program is in your conference. I reached out to you from nextlevelwrestling2@gmail.com - I am not school employee so not everyone gets my emails because of the filter. I reached out to you in regards to our conference match. Please get back to me when you see this.

Thanks,
Coach Josh (910-899-6482)