News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Silver Fox Invitational held on 12-14-19.

SilverfoxWrestling · 2601

Offline SilverfoxWrestling

on: March 04, 2019, 11:07:00 AM
Coaches,

Dutch Fork High School will host the 2019 Silver Fox Invitational on December 14th, 2019. The Entry fee will be $225.00. This year I am hoping to get about 20 teams from different areas: NC, SC, GA,  and others. I can promise you a first-class hospitality room, as well as team trophies for the top two teams. Individual medals for top 3 in each weight class. My goal is to build Silver Fox to a very competitive tournament for your wrestlers! Please if you have any questions contact me at the email provide: jmstephens@lexrich5.org or by phone at 8038077135.

Please Coaches make your checks payable to Silver Fox Mat Club and mail them to Dutch Fork High School….. Attention Head Wrestling Coach (Coach Stephens) The Address is to the school is 1400 Old Tamah Rd, Irmo, SC 29063

I really look forward to hosting this event again and making it better then last year. Please if you have any suggestions about our event please send them to me.

Hope to see you all attend the 2019 Silver Fox Inviational.

Thanks,

Jack Stephens
Head Wrestling Coach
Dutch Fork High School
E: jmstephens@lexrich5.org
P: 8038077135