News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Spectator Tickets for the State Tournament (Important Info Peeps!!)

Coach Atwood · 1690

Offline Coach Atwood

• Administrator
I've been asked by several about state tournament tickets.  Here is the information you need.

Tickets can only be purchased online.  There are 4 tickets allocated for each state qualifier per school.  For example, Laney has 11 qualifiers so they're allocated 44 tickets (chose Laney because that was the easiest multiplication table to remember)  ;) ;)

People purchasing tickets will need their school code.  Those codes were sent to all school Athletic Directors yesterday.  If you want to purchase tickets you need to get that school code from either your school's AD or head coach.

Hope this helps everyone.  Enjoy the state tournament wherever you're attending. 

Offline Marcitc

• Piedmont
Hey! I have a one year old daughter, does she count as one of our tickets?

Offline Coach Atwood

• Administrator
I will ask and let you know.

Offline Jmurray5152

• Lake norman
I had the same question about a 5 year old. What age needs tickets ?

Offline Coach Atwood

• Administrator
Tra told me that kids 5 and under are free.  Bring birth certificates (just kidding).

Offline Marcitc

• Piedmont
Thank you!!

Offline Jmurray5152

• Lake norman
Are teams allowed to bring 4 coaches now so they have coverage for all the mats ?  I don’t see how they think 3 coaches makes sense when you could potentially have 4 kids all wrestling at the same time.

Offline Longdayrunner

No match will start without an adult coach in the corner.  Coaches being on other mats happens all the time.  Officials will hold matches until an adult coach is in the corner.