News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

No-card, Novice tournament for youth (grades K-6) Saturday, March 17

Guest · 2422

Mike Carey

THE TIGER TUSSLE
Location:  Jacobs Fork Middle School, Newton, NC (just down the hill from Foard HS).
Date/Time: Saturday, March 17, 2018 at 10am. Check in from 9:30am-9:45am.
Cost: $10 wrestler entry fee.
Admission for spectators: $3 per adult. High School-age kids and under are free.

*We will round robin each weight class, which should give wrestlers 4-5 matches depending on how large their pool is (5-6 wrestlers per pool). Wrestlers will be pooled with someone within 2 years of their grade and 7 pounds of their weight. Some of the upper weight wrestles may go over the 7 pound range. We will give medals to the top 3 in each weight class division.

***What you must do to enter the tournament:
 1.) You must notify your Head Youth Wrestling Coach that you want to wrestle in the tournament, and the coach will send your name, weight, and age into the tournament director so that we can bracket the tournament. Your coach must get your money before he enters you into the tournament. This is to keep people from entering the tournament and then dropping out Saturday morning which in turn forces the tournament to be delayed because it will have to be re-bracketed.
2.) Fill out the waiver below and turn it into your Head Youth Wrestling Coach with your $10 entry fee.

---------------------------------Cut and turn bottom paper in-----------------------------------

My child has my permission to enter the Tiger Tussle Wrestling Tournament at Jacobs Fork Middle School on March 17, 2018. I understand that all sports including wrestling come with a risk of injury, and that I don't hold any of the coaches, wrestlers, or Catawba County Schools responsible for any injuries.
Parent Signature:___________________________________________Date:________

Wrestler Signature (print clearly):___________________________________________

Coaches, you need to send this information by email to Coach Carey by Friday at 9am: mike_carey@catawbaschools.net
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 06:03:05 PM by Mike Carey »