News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Late Season Dual Team Tournament 2022??

jgmetzinger · 1754

Offline jgmetzinger

on: January 05, 2021, 01:05:57 PM
As we all know historically most of the weekends from December to January are designated for everyone's favorite individual tournaments to attend.

Manteo High School would like to start an annual late season Dual Team Wrestling Tournament. We had one lined up for this year with some hammers attending from NC and VA, but COVID had other plans. Since we are all entering realignment with new conferences, I'd love to get some input for possible dates. I'm hoping to invite schools that compete for top spots in the conferences or divisions.

I would love to have an 8-10 team dual tournament with a 5 match guarantee. Two pools, then cross bracket for final places. If you are interested and know of dates that would normally work in January let me know and I can start putting something together.