News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Camp Compete at Cannon School

Michael_Helfant · 3377

Offline Michael_Helfant

on: March 06, 2018, 01:28:50 PM
This summer, we will be hosting our 2nd annual Camp Compete at Cannon School here in Concord, NC. The flyer is attached.

This year, wrestlers will learn from elite level coaches and NCAA wrestlers. Right now, we have Adam Hall (NC State), Mike Krause (Flowrestling National Youth Coach of the Year), and Ian Assael (Bison Legend Top 50 USA Wrestling Club Coach). Wrestlers will also get live match experience, as we will wrestle live for one hour at the end of each camp day, and on Friday we will have both an individual and dual meet style tournament.

Last year, we had state qualifiers, state medalists, and state champions attend camp, as well as national qualifiers and all-american wrestlers. I know our boys appreciated a local camp option that took place during the day. This summer, we are expecting more of the same, and I think we'll have 65-75+ kids.  We also had beginning level wrestlers and younger wrestlers, so there was a diverse skill set there that fit all of our campers and everyone got a good partner that was a good fit for them.

Registration is now open and campers can register through campcannon.com. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me at this email or at 314-239-7713.

Best,
Michael Helfant
Head Coach Cannon School

Offline Michael_Helfant

Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 11:13:13 AM
We were able to add Lance Palmer (4x AA and National Finalist from Ohio St) to camp. The updated flyer is attached. Camp is June 11-15. If you have trouble registering, reach out at 314-239-7713.

Offline Michael_Helfant

Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
For those looking for a hotel nearby, we are pointing folks in the direction of the Wingate here in Concord. There are some other local, cheaper options as well.

Offline Michael_Helfant

Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 10:43:10 AM
bump

Offline Michael_Helfant

Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 06:41:25 AM
One month out! Contact 314-239-7713 to register. Had a team from Florida register last week and it is turning out to be a great group of wrestlers.

Offline Michael_Helfant

Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 09:35:11 AM
Last week to register for camp! Camp starts this upcoming Monday. We have kids from all over coming and with diverse skill sets (beginners, state placers, and state champs). Call 314-239-7713 if you need help registering.