News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

NC wrestlers looking to get matches on a team at NHSCA Duals May 23rd-25th, 2020

Stew119 · 2091

Offline Stew119

Hey guys,

We have paid and reserved a team for the NHSCA duals in Virginia Beach, VA on May 23rd-25th, 2020. There will be 192 teams and guaranteed at least 6 matches. I would like to offer some of our kids in the state who have the ability to wrestle on this platform a chance. I don't care if you're a stud, its okay if your wrestlers is a solid wrestler, as long as they really wanna compete. We can take up to 18 and have several spots filled. Coaches, if you have some good wrestlers who want to go and compete for cheap, reach out to me. This is all about the kids in our state getting a chance to expose themselves and compete at a high level, it doesn't matter what team or club you come from.

Dustin Stewart
Rosewood Wrestling
214-529-4782

lets take as many NC kids as we can and get better as a state!

Offline Stew119

Anyone got any wrestlers looking to go wrestle? With all the mess going on right now, this would be a good event to take advantage of since everything up until at least early April has been cancelled. Lets take some of our best to VA Beach to represent. Come on coaches.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 09:32:39 AM by Stew119 »

Offline FHSWrestling

I talked to my 160, he seems interested. I will keep you posted.