News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Guidelines to help fill your openings if you're hosting a dual or tournament.

Guest · 12177

jruthe

Hopefully, this post will help in the process to fill in open dates for the dual or tournament that you are hosting. Please follow the process if are only hosting an event. If you are looking for a date to attend, then just post in this board with the date that you are looking for in the title.

Now for those that are hosting a tournament or dual meet. First step is to go to the calendar and click on the "Post Event" button. Select the date and add the name of your event with the date in the Subject line. In the Event Title line just add the name of the event. Now select Open Dates and Scheduling in the Post In option. By during this, it is will create a copy in this board. All that is left is to add details about you event. You can go back and edit information to the post in the calendar or on this board. For example if you added a team to your event, then you can update your post. You can also had an attachment to the post such as a word document or pdf file. You can use this feature to add a registration form or contract for your event.

Now to make this work, you have to be active and keep your post updated. If you fill your event date, then please add a response to the post on this board that the date full, so one of the moderators can lock your post and delete the event from the calendar.

This board will automatically delete any post older than 8 months, so hopefully it will not be that many pages of post.

Again, only use the calendar feature if you are hosting an event.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 08:21:53 AM by jruthe »

RR92

I don't see the "post event" button.  I would like to put my post season tournament up on the 7th of April.

jruthe

You should be able to see it now.

RR92

Looks like I got everything correct, but couldn't attach the flyer.  There were only two options, the portion of the page that prompts you to choose the file to attach doesn't show up.  I know you are still working out the bugs.

Thanks,

jruthe

Looks like I got everything correct, but couldn't attach the flyer.  There were only two options, the portion of the page that prompts you to choose the file to attach doesn't show up.  I know you are still working out the bugs.

Thanks,

Looking into it. It allows these type of extensions on attachments: doc,gif,jpg,mpg,pdf,png,txt,zip. When you saved your document what is listed as the extension: An example would be Test.doc

RR92

This is the error that I am getting now.

Gateway Timeout
Server error - server 173.201.92.1 is unreachable at this moment.

Please retry the request or contact your administrator.

jruthe

Try it now. I changed some settings and upped the file size that can be loaded to the database. Let me know if you get the same error.