News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Who do you think will win in their rematch: Mach(NCSU) or Haught(VT)

coachsmithwick · 4681

Offline coachsmithwick

Who do you think will win in their rematch: Mach(NCSU) or Haught(VT)

If they meet in ACC finals who do you think will win? Last meeting, Haught won, 2-1. A number one seed at NCAA's could be on the line for Mach.

Offline no excuses

I like Machavellio's chances. I eatvhed his last match with Haught. Haught was very fortunate. Mach was called for an "iffy" stall call on an out of bounds shot/scramble, then gave up a second stall for not returning the bottom wrestler to mat quick enough. Just as he was hit for the second stall he cut him giving him 2pts (1 escape, 1 stall pt) -the ONLY 2 pts he scored! Final 2-1. If you follow State wrestling AT ALL you know Mach is a 3rd period beast (ie Moore match two days later). I have never seen anyone in so much better conditioning shape than the rest of the field as is Machavellio. My pick is Machavello! (Though Haught is technically a little ahead of Mach)