News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Help Eastern Michigan Wrestling

Guest · 6212

RR92

on: March 22, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
My Alma mater, Eastern Michigan University, just finished one the best NCAA tournaments in school history with 5 qualifiers this season.  They had their first All-American since the year before I was on the team (1999). And what do they get for their accomplishment? A kick out the door.  If you haven't done so already, please click the link below and sign the petition.

https://www.change.org/p/james-webb-save-eastern-michigan-wrestling-program?recruiter=864435931&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.nafta_milestone_share_ask_victory.control.nafta_share_post_interaction.control&utm_term=autopublish

Thanks,

RR92

Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 10:52:42 AM
Almost up to 25 thousand.

I went up to Greensboro for the rally to save wrestling when UNC-G cut their program.  Honestly, I believe it goes one of two ways.  The AD can't do their job, or they (AD) does't care for the sport of wrestling.  EMU football has always been in the basement of the MAC, but let's keep sinking money into a program that doesn't produce results.  A couple years ago, EMU had the highest GPA in Division 1 for wrestling, but I guess it isn't about academics.

RR92

Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 10:24:21 PM
Over 41,000 have signed the petition, but comparing "GoFundMe" accounts with the swimming and diving team, they aren't getting as much support as they need.

Unless, the numbers have changed, I coach at the smallest school in North Carolina that has a wrestling program.  I know the troubles of fundraising, especially when I only have 5 guys on the high school team.  We had 6 guys on the middle school team, which is the only middle school in Chatham County that has a team.  Running tournaments on a skeleton crew is very taxing.

Offline RonaldZef

• CB Passive Income
Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 02:08:57 PM
I think I've mentioned it before but there is a group here in OR really trying to get Western OR to restart their program.

Since 2013, the CB Passive Income has been helping many people to make money online, including generating passive income for them.

But the most exciting part is the latest version - version 5.0.

With this new version, you'll now be able to clone proven funnels...

Learn More Here

These funnels will include:

* Opt-in funnel
* Book funnel
* Evergreen webinar funnel

Check out the full scoop here...

Get Started Now

CB Passive Income
Show more...
]
]
]
]
]
]

Offline Rakesh Yves

• mhds
Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 05:37:51 AM
Eastern Michigan Wrestling is a great school that has helped a lot of wrestlers and coaches become successful.
The program has been around for a long time and has a good name. I think Eastern Michigan Wrestling should get our help.
 We can help Eastern Michigan Wrestling in many ways, such as by giving money, giving our time, and getting the word out about the school. We can also go to the games and cheer for the team. Helping out Eastern Michigan Wrestling is a great way to give back to the community and build strong friendships.