News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Coaching/Teaching opportunities

Ironman152 · 1142

Offline Ironman152

on: May 26, 2022, 08:55:31 AM
Robeson County was just given the green light to start middle school wrestling. County AD says he wants at least two schools in the county to have wrestling this upcoming winter season. Anyone interested in being a middle school level coach and teacher that will be working pretty closely with Lumberton High School as the first school will be a feeder program towards us, then Purnell Swett and so forth until we get a feeder school for every highschool in the county with wrestling. Huge untapped population of kids who need something to do in the winter in this county.

Fairmont High School and St. Pauls High school are also looking for high school head coaches. With the additional of middle school wrestling these schools would be excellent programs in 2A to start building some power houses. Small wrestling conferences. St. Pauls, Clinton, and Fairmont only schools with wrestling in their conference.

Send me an email at teague.little@robeson.k12.nc.us if you're interested and I will get you more information and put you in contact with the right people.

Teague Little

Lumberton Senior High

Offline ncpantherrob

Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 08:48:58 AM
The Head Coach position at Apex Friendship High School is now posted on WCPSS.net. There are also teaching positions open at the school. If you're interested, please apply at WCPSS.net but also send me your resume at ncpantherrob@gmail.com  I can get it in front of the decision makers.

This program has about 30 kids returning from last season.

Robert Montoya
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 08:51:17 AM by ncpantherrob »

Offline Zappa126

• South Brunswick
Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 10:37:34 AM
South Brunswick is looking for their future coach. Middle school wrestling and one of the best facilities in the state. Great administration. Send resume to dprendergast@bcswan.net.