News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Better way of finding matches

Coach_Young · 7668

Offline Coach_Young

• North Pitt Wrestling
on: January 26, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
I have been doing this for over 10 years now and the hardest thing to do it find teams looking for matches.  Their has to be a better way than sending hundreds of e-mails out. 

Does anyone have any ideas?

I had one about a website where you can post and it would tell who has availability.  It would be difficult to start though. 

Offline jimt

Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 12:11:07 AM
I've got a Google sheet I use for all my tournaments, where I have the list of events, a hyperlink to the flier, and another one to the tournament in TrackWrestling.  That way rather than sending out the same flier hundreds of times, I can just post the link and send it...if I update the info on it, the doc updates in real time and they can always click the link to get the latest info.

The same idea could be put into place for teams looking for matches, or looking to get into (or get teams into their) tournaments.  The main issue with that is getting the word out about it and making sure it stays up to date.

Offline Coach Atwood

• Administrator
Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 11:31:08 AM
Perhaps this is something we can make a page for the NCMat.  I'll contact Nick about it and see what he can come up with.