News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Pin Down Autism Super Duals Jan. 11th - 12th Championship Singlets!!

UCA · 3485

Offline UCA

Uwharrie Charter Academy in Asheboro NC is looking to host a Super Dual Friday and Saturday January 11th-12th.  We have a new facility and will be able to run at least 4 mats.  Each team will get 10 duals and the championship team will receive 14 custom Autism Awareness singlets.  There will also be awards for 2nd and 3rd place teams.

My youngest son Maddox is autistic, so this hits close to home for me and my family.  I know there are so many people who have children that are on the spectrum and I would like to bring us all together through wrestling.

PIN DOWN AUTISM SUPER DUALS

DATE:  JANUARY 11TH – 12TH

COST: $ 250 THIS IS TO COVER THE COST OF OFFICIALS

FORMAT: 12-14 TEAMS WILL BE PLACED INTO POOLS, EACH TEAM WILL WRESTLE 5-6 MATCHES WITHIN THEIR POOL AND THEN RE-POOL TO GET EVERY TEAM 10 MATCHES AND DETERMINE PLACEMENT.

AWARDS: MyHOUSE SPORTS GEAR WILL PROVIDE 14 CUSTOM AUTISM AWARENESS SINGLETS THAT WILL BE AWARDED TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM.  1ST, 2ND, AND 3RD PLACE TEAMS WILL ALSO RECEIVE TROPHIES. 

COMMUNITY:  PART OF THE PROCEEDS WILL GO TO A LOCAL AUTISM ORGANIZATION AND OUR EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN DEPARTMENT IN OUR SCHOOLS WILL ALSO RECEIVE PART OF THE PROCEEDS. ANY DONATIONS WILL GO TO HELP SUPPORT AUTISTIC CHILDREN IN LOCAL COMMUNITIES

TEAMS COMMITTED: NORTH STANLY, SOUTH STANLY, EAST DAVIDSON, UWHARRIE CHARTER ACADEMY, WEST BRUNSWICK, NORTH DAVIDSON, RJ REYNOLDS, BURLINGTON WILLIAMS (LOOKING FOR 12-14 TEAMS)

SCHEDULE:
FRIDAY
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM - WEIGH INS (IF YOU CAN’T GET OUT EARLY TO GET HERE WE CAN WORK IT OUT)
4:30 PM - WRESTLING BEGINS ON AT LEAST 4 MATS (IF I CAN GET MORE IN I WILL)
EVERYONE WILL WRESTLE 5 MATCHES ON FRIDAY

SATURDAY
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - WEIGH INS
9:30 AM – WRESTLING BEGINS (WE WILL WRESTLE 3 ROUNDS BEFORE LUNCH)
12:00 PM - 12:45 - CEREMONY TO RECOGNIZE AUTISM AND EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN. WE WILL ALSO RECOGNIZE OUR SPONSORS AT THIS TIME.
1:00 PM – ROUNDS 4 & 5
3:30/4:00 PM – AWARDS CEREMONY

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL:

CHRIS WADDELL
HEAD WRESTLING COACH
UWHARRIE CHARTER ACADEMY
CELL- 336-963-2670
EMAIL – chris_waddell@uwharriecharter.org
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 03:46:39 PM by UCA »