News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Tournament schedule 2021-22

jimt · 1694

Offline jimt

on: July 05, 2021, 04:41:11 PM
Coaches, I will be emailing this list shortly, but I wanted to post here as well.

Here is the link to my tournament list for 2021-22:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MKArcilfTgYyqZoXCXee2jWpCTTL5cI_SNuM5WUu4sk/edit?usp=sharing

The color codes may be a little hard on the eyes, so here is the legend:

Yellow - still tentative, I have not heard back from the host school to confirm they will be hosting this year.  Will be updated as I get info back from each school.
Blue - event confirmed, flier not yet available.  I am waiting on the school to approve details of the flier before I can publish, will be updated as fliers are confirmed.
Green - event confirmed, flier available.  Each event has a hyperlink to the flier and contract in column I (the one labeled, "Link to flier and contract" LOL).  The fliers are read-only, please download a copy for yourself to use.

If interested in attending any of these events, please email me at jtrenner@live.com with the list of ones you are interested in, or if you have any questions.  Send me signed contracts via email as soon as possible to lock in your spaces.

One exception to the above - for the Holy Angels Invitational, we still do not have a date 100% confirmed.  There is a band that performs a New Year's concert each year at various venues around the state, and they have right of first refusal on our preferred dates.  The arena staff tell me that they should know if the band will exercise their option by the first week of August.  Right now we are looking at Monday and Tuesday, Dec 27th and 28th, but if the band goes elsewhere for this year, we will move back to the 29th and 30th.

If you are interested in attending the Holy Angels Invitational, please fill out this Google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u_N9CADriaCE3YYHi4ONp3oHw_i6BqYBwbY70Y2Y_68/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!