News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Archives of wrestling records from 2012 and earlier?

Moso919 · 1292

Offline Moso919

on: December 30, 2022, 01:34:04 PM
Hello all,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place, but I was hoping someone here could help me out with trying to find wrestling records from back in the day, specifically the 2011-2012 seasons.

I'm an alumni and graduated in 2012 from Athens Drive in NC, back then there was a "NC Wrestling Scorebook" which contained all the results from the season in one spot. If anyone remembers that, it was great and everything was a hyper link that let you view dual records, tournaments etc. There was also some kind of "NCHSAA Portal" site as well which let you see the official regional brackets going back to 2008 or so. The current NCHSAA site has the state brackets from back then, but not regionals.

The year after I graduated everything shifted to TrackWrestling, which made it harder (at least for me) to track everything in one spot. And then it looks like those old record sites have been completely shut down, or de-activated so that they can't even be viewed anymore.

My question is, is there a way to view an archive of these old wrestling records even if the scorebook isn't live? There's no particular reason except that I'm an alumni hoping to reminesce on old times and confirm some of my tournament results/ records that have escaped my mind.

Any advice on where to look or who to contact is appreciated! Thanks!

Offline Fatdog

Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 11:48:27 AM
You may be able to retrieve some of the old records using the wayback time machine. Google it. Not particularly user friendly though.