News

Welcome - We are looking a new ways to improve the forum.  More to come soon!!!   We are making some changes to the forum.  These upgrades/adds may or could cause issues for logging in.  If you have any problems, please email

admin@ncwrestlingscoutreport.com

Any volunteer assiant coach openings near the triangle area for next season

Jj5 · 412

Offline Jj5

Hi I’m currently a senior in high school and am graduating this summer and want to get into coaching.I’ve been wretsling for many years now at a high level and I’m very passionate about it and want to help and give back to the sport that has changed my life for the better and start a Carrer as a coach. My plan was to help my school next year just as a volunteer coach because my current head coach already approved it but I just found out yesterday my ad at my school does not hire anyone under the age of 21 so I am unable to help there next year. I was wondering if any teams/coaches on here have/know of any upcoming voulnter coach openings for next year around the triangle/central North Carolina area that I can get into after I graduate. Thank you and please feel free to email me at jjnc0915@icloud.com  if you can help/with any questions you have or anything any help will be greatly appreciated and again thank you !